Home Calendar Worship Groups History Contacts Links Youth History Church House In memoriam Organ Windows Vicar's Stall Window

The earliest records show a church on this site in the twelfth century built by Geoffrey de Clinton sometime between 1100 and 1135. Geoffrey or his successor later made over the manor of Hughenden including the church to the priory of Kenilworth and it seems that the monks established a small priory in what is now Church House.


Photo Gallery St. Michael and All Angels, Hughenden   © 2016